There are thousands of fungi. Some of them may lead to infections in humans. For certain infections, a natural antifungal cream can be a remedy while for severe cases, a consultation with a skin specialist might be needed. Symptoms of fungal infections include skin peeling, redness, decolouration etc.
Fungal infections can be of two types, systemic and superficial. In simple terms, fungal infections can occur internally or on external areas of the body. Natural antifungal cream for skin infections consist of ingredients such as neem, aloe vera etc. These natural ingredients help to restore natural health of the skin and provide comfort from rashes and itching.
Some of the common causes of fungal infections are listed below:
- Ring worm
Ringworm is a fungus that causes fungal infections such as athlete’s foot and jock itch.One of the most common fungal infections is Athlete’s Foot. Here the fungus comes in contact through moist areas. Fungal growth can take place due to usage of community shower areas, swimming pools etc. Wearing tight clothes, shoes, socks etc. frequently can also lead to this kind of fungal infection.
Jock itch is a type of fungal infection that takes place mostly around private parts of the body. Jock Itch can be contagious if a person comes in direct contact with an infected person or an object carrying the fungus.That’s the reason, people are discouraged to share towels or clothing with an infected person. Antifungal cream for ringworm can be used to heal the affected skin areas.
- Nail Fungus
Onychomycosis is a fungal infection wherein toenails and fingernails are attacked by organisms. In severe cases it can also result in disfigurement. Dermatophyte, yeast or mould can cause nail infections. Apply antifungal cream for skin infection to prevent the growth of the organisms and heal the infected area in the initial stages of the infection.
A common skin infection that can occur on any part of the body is Candida. It is mostly seen in moist areas such as arm pits, groin area etc.
Other causes of fungal infections:
- Stress can lead to growth of bad bacteria in the body causing a fungal infection.
- Leading a lifestyle with lack of personal hygiene might not only cause fungal infections but also other illnesses.
- You may attract skin infections if you are already suffering from health issues such as diabetes or obesity. A weak immune system can lead to growth of the bad organisms in the body that result in fungal infections. Obesity can lead to breeding of fungus in the creases of skin due to constant sweating.
- Certain medications used for health treatments may sometimes kill the good bacteria in your body. This helps the growth of bad bacteria which can cause fungal infections.
- Unhealthy eating and poor nutrition can also trigger the growth of unfriendly bacteria that cause infections.
Are you suffering from fungal infections? Before it gets out of control, utilise a natural antifungal cream such as FungOn to inhibit the growth of the fungus and heal the affected area. To know more, click here