What is Psoriasis?
Psoriasis is a common disease as each year there are almost 10 million patients found in India alone. This is a skin condition where rashes are formed with itchy, scaly, and dry patches. These most commonly occur on the knees, elbows, trunk, and scalp. As of now, it is an incurable disease, causing pain to us and interfering with our concentration and sleep cycles. Remedies can lower the pain and help to lower the chances of the development of other severe conditions.
We at Abhinavayu are utilizing the century-long learnings of Ayurveda to provide you with a remedy for psoriasis disease. Get our D-scale lotion and apply it to areas with this skin condition to get relief, nourish your skin and reduce the pain. Buy this now from our website https://www.abhinavayu.com/.
There are different kinds of Psoriasis and their symptoms also vary according to the type. But the most common symptoms are as follows:
- Patches of rashes on the skin appear ranging from smaller spots of dandruff like scaling to major eruptions over much of the body.
- The rashes possess different colors like shades of purple with gray scales on brown or Black skin. In the case of white skin, these possess pink or red with silver scales.
- Small scaling spots are seen on the body (mainly in the children).
- Affected people may feel itching, burning, or soreness in their skins.
- In some cases, bleeding occurs as the skin becomes very dry and cracked.
The real reason behind Psoriasis is still not known properly, but scientists have identified that genetics and immunity play a crucial role here. Psoriasis is non-contagious meaning you cannot have it from another person by means of physical contact. Triggers are the factors that cause the symptoms of psoriasis to appear or even worsen the condition.
The types of Psoriasis include the following;
- Pustular psoriasis: In this condition, the skin becomes red and scaly along with tiny pustules on the palms and soles.
- Guttate psoriasis: This often starts in childhood or early adulthood. This causes small and red spots on the torso and limbs. Its triggers may be a respiratory infection, tonsillitis, stress, skin injury, and intake of antimalarial and beta-blocker medicines.
- Inverse psoriasis: In this condition, the skinfolds in the armpits, groin, and under the breast develop red and shiny lesions.
- Erythrodermic psoriasis: This causes bright redness on the skin and scales shed in sheets. This condition is triggered by factors like infection, certain medication, sunburns, etc. This condition needs to be treated immediately as severe illness can arise due to this condition.
These are only a few types of conditions, there are also other types. So if you are witnessing the common symptoms of psoriasis, then you need to contact your doctor to diagnose this and refer you to the required medication.
There are a sundry of treatments available that helps you relieve the itching to slow the growth of new skin cells. Some common solutions doctors prescribe are steroid creams, moisturizers for dry skins, and vitamin-D-based ointment. Book an appointment with your doctor before taking any medication. There are also advanced treatments available for this condition like Light therapy, Methotrexate, Retinoids, etc.
We offer the D-Scale lotion, which is an excellent Anti-Psoriatic Micro-Emulsion lotion enriched with herbal ingredients like Karanj, Yashtimadhu, Bakuchi, Neem, Til Tel, Narikel Tel, and Wrightiatinctoria oil. Our D-Scale Lotion effectively removes psoriatic scales and offers prolonged periods of remission from episodes of psoriasis. Buy D-scale lotion from our website now!!
If you have Psoriasis disease then you are not alone as about 2-3 % of the world’s population have this. Buy D-Scale Lotion now from our website specially designed to provide you with a remedy for Psoriasis disease. To buy the product or for any queries call us at 022 2634 7701 or mail us at [email protected] or [email protected].
- Psoriasis is a skin condition where rashes are formed with itchy, scaly, and dry patches.
- These most commonly occur on the knees, elbows, trunk, and scalp.
- There are different types of it like Pustular, Guttate, Inverse, and Erythrodermic psoriasis.
- Remedies for this condition include steroid creams, moisturizers for dry skins, and vitamin-D-based ointment.