Varicose veins are a condition when the vein in your body gets enlarged and it shows on your body. It is also known as spider vein which mostly appears in the leg area when the valves in the veins do not work properly. Since there is no cure for it in allopathy, Ayurvedic medicine plays a huge role in treating Varicose Veins. Let’s find out more about spider veins on legs natural treatment:
- There are some of the best products available when it comes to varicose vein lotion India. VAR-ERASE is one of the lotions that decrease inflammation caused by Varicose Vein Disorder. It increases blood circulation. The lotion contains all natural products such as sesame oil, Sida, Mimosa Pudica, etc. You need to massage it properly over the affected area to see instant results.
- Varicose Vein Treatment includes using several kinds of herbs. While a castor root helps to reduce pain and inflammation, Manjishta helps you to increase blood circulation. Chirabelva helps you to deal with vein related problems. Not only these herbs are an essential part of Ayurvedic medicines which helps to treat Varicose Vein Disorder, but they also help to prevent it.
- There are several options when it comes to Ayurvedic Medicine online India. A medicine such as Sarivadyasava helps to detox your blood. Since Varicose Vein is a skin disease, you can use Mahamanjishtadi Kashaya to cure it. There are several other medicines in Ayurveda which help you to control and prevent such diseases without any harmful side-effect.
- Ayurvedic Treatment of Varicose Vein also includes Veshtana, which is wrapping the affected area with a cloth. This helps you to deal with symptoms related to Varicose Veins such as pain, numbness and heaviness. Leech Therapy is also considered to be a good option to treat Varicose Vein Disorder. Treatment that is used for Gout Arthritis helps to combat this disorder as well. A method such as an Enema treatment and oral Ayurvedic Medicine works quite effectively.
- You can also apply paste which is made out of Tulsi, Vacha and turmeric in order to deal with Spider Vein disorder. In order to get good results, you can add aloe vera juice to it. This is an essential Ayurvedic Treatment. You need to apply the paste on the affected area and keep it there for almost an hour. You can also drink the juice of Karanja and Castor on an empty stomach. In order to make it taste better, add honey to it. This improves blood circulation and helps in preventing Varicose Veins.
You need to adopt a better lifestyle in order to avoid disorders such as Varicose Veins. Only using Ayurvedic Medicine will not give you ideal results. Along with a balanced diet, you need to incorporate exercise into your routine. It will help to increase blood circulation. You can also wear varicose socks that are available in several medical stores. So do not get scared. If you live healthily, you will be able to tackle almost all kinds of diseases using Ayurvedic Treatment.
Very good tips regarding Varicose Veins,Thanks for sharing it