Often we take great care to treat and mitigate all external body conditions and give more focus and importance to them. However, it should be noted that vaginal itchiness is more common in females than expected. It is certainly not a severe condition; however, this does cause a sore and irritated vagina which could hinder carrying out daily chores due to irritation and discomfort.
Well, the good news is that now it is possible to treat this condition better and more effectively through ayurvedic treatment. Read on further to understand why you should buy ayurvedic medicine for vaginal itchiness if you suffer from it.
The causes and reasons for constant vaginal itching can be many reasons that are a standard part of our daily life. Understanding this cause and starting from the underlying issue before seeking treatment is essential. Here are a few reasons that may or may not be the cause for getting an itchy vagina:
- It could be due to common vaginal infections like bacterial vaginosis or yeast infection.
- It could be because of products with fragrances like soaps and vaginal sprays causing irritation to the skin.
- It could be because of estrogen deficiency.
- It could be due to sexual activity.
Ayurvedic treatments include treating vaginal itching by focusing on its cause and helping reduce or remove it with panchakarma procedures. Panchakarma is a traditional procedure for detoxifying and cleansing the human body. It follows three main steps:
- Shodhan – the process of removing the kapha dosha that is the cause of the itchiness.
- Shaman – the process of balancing the dosha with medication that can be both internal and external.
- Pathya – the process of giving strict instructions on a diet by reducing the consumption of salty, sour and sweet foods.
Further, the treatment involves a sitz bath, often suggested for vaginal itching. This bath contains all the goodness of ayurvedic ingredients. It is an excellent way to relieve pain and itchiness in the vagina. Ayurvedic medicines for mitigating irritation in the genital areas come with the effectiveness of many herbs, which is a great cure. Therefore it is beneficial and advisable to buy ayurvedic medicine for vaginal itchiness.
It might not always be possible to prevent conditions such as vaginal itching from happening. However, you can always take preventive steps to ensure you don’t suffer from it in the long run.
- Clean your genital areas daily, and avoid using scented body products in these parts.
- Avoid using skin-irritating materials when wearing undergarments. Sticking to cotton will be a better option.
- Some people sweat more than others, depending on individual body types. If you are someone like that, try to change your undergarments more frequently.
- Keep the intimate areas dry and free from wetness or moisture to avoid microbial or bacterial infections.
- Wear loose and cotton clothes while sleeping at night.
Avail of the best intimate area itching medicine from Abhinav HealthCare Products for fast relief and the ultimate solution for all your vaginal-related concerns. Our products are carefully tested and curated for you so that you can quickly solve problems that might cause constant issues with your everyday routine.
The Vimosa Soft Gel Vaginal Capsules include exceptional ingredients such as Mimosa Pudica, Sida cordifolia, Glycyrrhiza glabra, Asparagus racemosus and Withania somnifera. In addition, it is enriched with various benefits like inflammation and dryness of the vagina, decreases any soreness or irritation in the genital areas, maintains vaginal health and improves the strength of vaginal and uterine muscles
So, without further delay, check the official website of Abhinav Healthcare Products today for better and irritation-free days!