The infection causes a rise in body temperature which is more than the normal temperature. This condition is called fever. The normal body temperature is considered to be 37°C. The immune system produces chemicals that cause a bacterial or viral infection. The infection increases the temperature of the body. There can be many reasons behind fever, both serious and non-serious. Some of them are urinary tract infections, malaria, common cold, gastrointestinal infections, chronic illness, tropical diseases, drugs, heatstroke, infectious tumors, etc. Fever can happen due to non-infective reasons as well. Some fevers need medication, like antibiotics whereas, some others stop on their own after some time.
Symptoms of Fever
- Body pain
- Chattering teeth
- Temperature growth
- Flushed face
How to Treat Fever?
- Generally, paracetamol or ibuprofen is prescribed for fever. Proper doses of these medicines can cure it.
- You should keep yourself hydrated by taking a lot of water and other fluids. But you should avoid drinks like tea, coffee, or alcohol during fever as they dehydrate your body.
- Showers or cold baths are strictly prohibited as they can cause shivering which, in return, will increase the body temperature.
- If you have high-temperature sponging with cold water is a good remedy. It helps decrease the body temperature to a great extent in a small time.
- You should take proper rest as weakness is one of the symptoms of fever. Tiring your body will not help the fever.
- A sure-shot solution for fevers caused by viruses or parasites is an ayurvedic medicine, like Pyrigo . It is a herbo-mineral combination.
Benefits of Pyrigo
- The immunity-boosting ingredients present in Pyrigo avert repeated attacks of fever and secondary infections.
- It has no side effects and is completely safe for consumption as it is a natural product.
- When your body resists antibiotics, Pyrigo can deal with the fever.
- It has mineral preparations and herbs that work well against fever caused due to viral infections, malaria, or pyrexia of unknown origin (PUO).
- It has ingredients like Parijat Patra that fight well against resistant malaria. Mahasudarshanchurna and Godanti Bhasma bring down temperature and inflammation. Abhrak bhasma and Guduchi prevent recurrent attacks and boost immunity. For respiratory tract infections, Pyrigo contains Tribhuban Kirti Ras and Laxmi-Vilas Ras. It also has gilow extract and Tankan Bhasma.
- One to two capsules of this Pyrigo is enough to cure your fever.
Did you find the solution useful? You can get more such natural ayurvedic products on our website. For more details on our products and service please visit https://www.abhinavayu.com/. You can also contact us at 022 2634 7701. Mail us at [email protected]. We will be happy to serve you.
- An increase in body temperature is called fever. It can be both due to infective and non-infective reasons.
- Some of the possible reasons behind fever can be urinary tract infections, malaria, common cold, gastrointestinal infections, chronic illness, tropical diseases, drugs, heatstroke, infectious tumors, etc.
- Fever has symptoms like weakness, body pain, chattering teeth, temperature growth, flushed face, shivering, headache.
- Paracetamol or ibuprofen is the general prescription for fever.
- Hydrating your body is necessary though cold baths are prohibited.
- Sponging reduces temperature. Rest is another important part of the cure.
- A sure-shot remedy is the ayurvedic medicine Pyrigo.
- Some of the benefits of Pyrigo are- it has immunity boosters, it has no side effects, it works when the body resists antibiotics, it has ingredients that resist fever caused by viral infections, malaria, or pyrexia of unknown origin (PUO).
Pyrigo has medicinal ingredients like Parijat Patra, Mahasudarshanchurna, Godanti Bhasma, Abhrak bhasma, Guduchi, Tribhuban Kirti Ras, Laxmi-Vilas Ras, gilow extract, and Tankan Bhasma.