Ayurveda is an ancient medical practice that originated in India and is being heavily practised in India and all over the world. The process of Ayurveda includes various natural medications, various routines, and many of the proven methodologies. In the case of Varicose veins, a condition where the vein in the legs gets swelled up and gnarled, the use of Ayurveda can be beneficial. In this article, we are going to see what ingredients are used in the preparation of the medicines for the condition and how they benefit us. If you have varicose veins disease then you can try out our VarErase combo pack i.e. both the capsule and lotion, these are the remedy for the problems that you are facing.
What Are The Ayurvedic Ingredients Used to Treat Varicose Veins?
The varicose vein is a condition that occurs due to the improper opening of the valves present in the legs. These allow the blood to make a pool and hence making it difficult to push the blood upwards. As a result instead of flowing, the blood gets clumped and pooled at a single place eventually making the pressure larger. This formed pressure makes the bulges and the twist in the veins of the legs. This is how the varicose veins condition starts. To solve this issue you can use ayurvedic medication. The main ingredients that are present in ayurvedic medicine to cure varicose veins are Ashwagandha, Manjista, Sariva, Harida, Triphala, Bala, Laksha, Satvari, Punarnava, Nirgundi, and Dashmool. Now let us see how these ingredients help us to heal the Varicose veins.
How Do These Ingredients Help Us?
These are the immense health benefits you will get from the above ayurvedic ingredients:
- Ashwagandha helps to regenerate and restore the health of the valves. It also helps to make the blood flow smoother. Alongside this, it helps to fight cortisol levels, increases muscle mass, and gives relief.
- Triphala consists of the following three ingredients namely bibhitaki, amla, and haritaki. These help to detoxify the blood and provide relief to the veins hence resolving the obstacles of both the veins and arteries.
- Manjistha provides anti-inflammatory benefits to the veins hence reducing the pressure of the blood. This cleans the blood and reduces the pain.
- All the other ingredients collectively help towards the betterment of the condition, healing the veins, purifying the blood, removing the aches and blackspots, and eventually helping us in curing the condition. If you are having serious conditions like unstoppable bleeding or severe bleeding then immediately contact your doctor.
What does VarErase have to offer?
Our VarErase tablets and lotions are rich with the above ingredients. As a result, they help you to heal and recover from the varicose veins. Our VarErase lotions contain ingredients like Ashwagandha, Bala, Laksha, Shatavari. And our VarErease capsules are rich in ingredients like Punarnava, Ashwagandha, Manjistha, Sariva, Harida, Nirgundi, Dashmool, Triphala, and Sunidhi. All of these ingredients will show their magical effect and help you to heal from the varicose veins disease. We are assuming that you have consulted your doctor prior to opting for these medications.
Get relief from varicose veins disease with the help of Abhinavayu’s Var erase combo pack i.e both the VarErase lotion and tablets. Buy the combo pack from our website at https://www.abhinavayu.com/. You can also contact us at 022 2634 7701 or mail us at [email protected].
- Ayurveda is an ancient medical practice that originated in India and is being heavily practised in India and all over the world.
- In the case of Varicose veins, a condition where the vein in the legs gets swelled up and gnarled, the use of Ayurveda can be beneficial.
- Ayurvedic ingredient Ashwagandha helps to regenerate and restore the health of the valves.
- Triphala helps to detoxify the blood and provide relief to the veins.
- Manjistha provides anti-inflammatory benefits to the veins hence reducing the pressure of the blood.
- Other ayurvedic ingredients that help us to heal from the varicose veins condition are Bala, Laksha, Satavari, Punarnava, Sariva, Harida, Nirgundi, Dashmool, etc.
- Ayurvedic medication will help you to relieve the varicose veins condition.